COVID-19 Important Information:
According to the government, ASQA and the ARC guidelines, Noble X remains open. Please refer to the Australian Resuscitation Council for their
guidance on the recommencement of First Aid training.
What Noble X is doing to keep its staff, trainers and students safe:
In line with the federal government's quarantine plan, we have changed our operations:
- We have increased sanitizing of all surfaces and classrooms
- We have reduced the number of students in each class to be in line with social distancing requirements
- Anyone showing signs of cold or flu like symptoms will be refused entry into the classroom
- One manequine per student will be allocated during all first aid training sessions
We remind our students to follow health guidelines:
- Stay home if you feel unwell (call us to change your classroom date)
- Follow social distancing guielines and follow the directions of health authorities
We appreciate your support during these difficult times.